Make all of your Christmas cards in a single evening! This class by e-mail and demonstrator class planner provides full instructions for making 20 easy and beautiful cards using one-half of a Merry Moments Simply Scrappin’ kit.
PaperCrafter Class by E-mail
The PaperCrafter class by e-mail provides a PDF file containing full instructions for creating all 20 cards, including:
- Supply List
- Cutting Maps
- Photos of each card and step by step instructions
This tutorial does not include the supplies you need to create the cards. Please contact your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator to order supplies.
Demonstrator Class Planner
The demonstrator class planner includes all of the above, plus:
- A word document you can customize with your own contact details
- A class flyer
- Blog, newsletter and widget text for marketing your class
- The demonstrator class planner is not labeled with PeonyPaperCrafts identifiers
Information for Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators here.
Stamps, Inks and Tools used
Greetings of the Season Stamp Set (W – 128030; C – 128033; F,C – 129531)
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Pad (126966)
- Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad (126953)
- Decorative Label Punch (120907)
- Stampin’ Trimmer (or paper cutter of your choice) (126889)
- Paper Snips (103579)
Win a copy: Link to this blog post or to the PeonyPaperCrafts home page, then leave me a comment to tell me where your link is. On Friday September 21, I will randomly draw one winner to receive a copy of their choice of either the PaperCrafter class by e-mail or the Demonstror Class Planner.