It is always nice to have a few gender neutral birthday cards in my stash. I loved making this card, because it works for just about any adult.
I really like how the birthday greeting label stands out when it is framed. I use a nice simple trick to do this, and it’s great because I don’t need to buy the same punch in two sizes to make it work.
Here’s How I Did It – Framing Labels
- Punch greeting out greeting using label punch.
- Punch two unstamped labels from coordinating cardstock.
- Make two horizontal cuts in one coordinating label at the “valley” of the curve, and two vertical cuts in the other coordinating label.
- Adhere the outer pieces of the horizontally cut coordinating label to the back of the greeting, so that the edges peek out from under the greeting label. Discard the center piece.
- Repeat for the vertically cut coordinating label.