This sweet card uses the colours from the Play Date Cafe colour combination.
How I Made It
- I cut three strips of 5 1/2 by 1 1/4 watercolour paper.
- Using I roller stamp, I stamped the images on the strips with versamark ink. I then used clear embossing powder to emboss each strip.
- I sprayed each strip with water, thoroughly wetting the paper.
- Each strip was inked with a single colour – I inked my brayer on an ink pad, then rolled it over the strip.
- The areas that were clear embossed resisted the application of the ink.
- Each strip was attached to a card base.
- I stamped and punched out the heart and scallop pieces, then attached them over the strips.